Designing a Digital Portfolio
It’s hiring season for many school districts, and in keeping up with the pace of technology, many candidates are choosing to develop both a physical and digital copy of their best work as portfolios. Creating this portfolio can be a daunting task, but there are many options available to suit everyone, no matter their comfort level with technology.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- What to include in a digital portfolio
- The myriad of platforms available
- How to pick the best platform for your individualized needs
- Portfolio design tips
- Creative ways to publish their portfolio
- Resources for further exploration
Anna Malone is a graduate student in West Liberty University's M.A.Ed Reading Specialist program and a Graduate Assistant in the Teacher Education Program. In this role, she teaches an undergraduate course Instructional Technology and assists teacher candidates in preparing for employment through organizing mock interviews and developing digital portfolios.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|